Learn more about Natalie Moore — holistic psychotherapist in Pasadena, CA — and her education, training and professional experience. See if Natalie Moore is the right fit for your therapy needs.
Natalie Moore, M.A.
Associate Marriage & Family Therapist
You want more from life.
You've done everything you were "supposed to do," from finishing school, to getting a job and everything in between. So why do you still feel like something is missing? Why does life feel so difficult and exhausting. Where is your bliss?
You didn't learn happiness in school!
You may have learned spelling and math, but you certainly didn't learn how to tolerate challenging emotions, build healthy relationships and get in touch with your wildest of dreams. And if you didn't have the best role models growing up, you could probably use some guidance.
Therapy is an optimal place to grow.
As a holistic psychotherapist, I create a safe space for you to explore difficult feelings, break patterns that no longer serve you and get in touch with your unique purpose in life. Through in-the-moment interventions, I will help you connect to your inner wisdom so you can make decisions from a place of peace and authenticity.
Sound like a good fit? Call me up for a free 15-minute phone consult.
Yeah, yeah, yeah – that's all great. But do you want my full resume? Read on!
Master of Arts, Counseling Psychology. Sofia University.
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology. University of San Francisco.
Developmental Supervisor, current.
- Provide DIR/Floortime therapy for children with developmental delays
- Supervise paraprofessionals in implementing Floortime model with clients
- Collaborate with families to develop treatment goals and implement interventions
Mental Health Specialist
- Utilized TF/CBT model to assist clients in overcoming trauma
- Linked clients and caregivers to community resources
- Advocated for services for clients and their families
- Led recovery-based process groups and psycho-education groups
- Conducted individual counseling with individuals recovering from addiction
- Developed creative expression and meditation groups for recovery center
- Implemented ABA techniques to assist in client development
- Guided clients in relaxation techniques to support regulation
- Conferred with colleagues to ensure high standard of care
- "DIR/Floortime Training," RCCDI. Received initial 6-hour and ongoing training in the DIR/Floortime model of treating children on the autism spectrum and other developmental and/or sensory challenges.
- "Tools for the Therapist's Toolkit," CAMFT. Attended 4-day long annual conference for the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists. Gained knowledge about assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental health conditions.
- "Non-violent Parenting Paradigm," ECHO. Met with a group of therapists and parents-to-be for an 8-week course in the non-violent parenting approach to raising and/or working with children of all ages, provided by Franny Marion, LCSW.
- “TF/CBT Training for Mental Health Professionals,” CIBHS. Participated in 16-hour training administered by Vickie Beck APRN, BC of the California Institute for Mental Health. Approved training for MFTs and MFTIs by the Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- “TF/CBT Web-based Learning Course,” MUSC. Completed 10-hour online training offered through Medical University of South Carolina. Approved training for MFTs and MFTIs by the Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, member and volunteer.
- San Gabriel Valley California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, member.
- Southern California Mental Health Professionals, member and event coordinator.
- Echo Parenting and Education, volunteer.
- Better Angels of Los Angeles, volunteer.
- Open Path Psychotherapy Collective, practitioner.
- Tree of Life Healing, practitioner.
Presentations for professionals
Still unsure about whether or not I can help you? No worries. Grill me over the phone!
Natalie Moore, M.A., Registered Associate Marriage & Family Therapist #IMF77612
Employed and supervised by Chris Tickner, MFT #42576
Pasadena, CA | 323 558 2055